An English lady who has completed five decades of life, I like to think I’m only halfway.
I like to know a bit of personal stuff about authors so here is some about me:
- I have lived in London and I now live an hour away by the sea.
- I don’t have any pets but I do have children.
- I’m not having wild sex every day, no not even every week (unfortunately), but I’ve been working at it for about 35 years. I’ve had plenty of time and opportunity to build up experience.
- I am a lefty, feminist, vegetarian supporter of free speech (even if I don’t agree with what you are saying).
- I have a degree in sociology and I have read a lot of serious studies on sex and sexuality as well as reading smut. Actually, like most writers, I read widely, many genres, adult and kids fiction.
Who acts out the characters in my mind?
If my stories were a film who would the actors be?
My fantasy Women include: Halle Berry, Kate Beckinsale, Summer Glau as anything (but as a terminator, she is particularly hot), Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak and Helena Bonham Carter. And two totally fictional but great characters Sarah Connor and Ellen Ripley. Sigourney Weaver is one of my all-time favourite actresses.
My fantasy Men include: The Wolverine (Hugh Jackman), Riddick (Vin Diesel), Jason Statham, Christian Bale. Men about my age really.
In my mind, the younger male characters in my fiction (too young for me) might look like these actors: Chris Hemsworth (Thor) and his brother Liam Hemsworth (Gale in Hunger Games).